Welcome To My Blog

Weekends are for wandering Wisconsin. That's what Rick, my guy, and I do. Occasionally we wander during the week, too. Sometimes we just drop in on other people's lives.

This blog is my way of sharing where we've been, neat places and things to do that we've found.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Seasonal Wisconsin

I've been organizing photos for the last couple of days. Here's a little inspiration to get out and see our beautiful state. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is.

This photo was taken in Sheldon, where I grew up, on New Year's Day. Thinking about snow just might help us get through the heat wave coming on Sunday!

The Ashippun River east of Watertown flooding over its banks in spring 2008.


Summer sunrise...over Lake Superior as seen from Memorial Park in Washburn.


Summer sunset...over the Horicon Marsh as seen from Ledge Park (atop the Niagara Escarpment) between Horicon and Mayville.


Fall colors near Spring Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment