Welcome To My Blog

Weekends are for wandering Wisconsin. That's what Rick, my guy, and I do. Occasionally we wander during the week, too. Sometimes we just drop in on other people's lives.

This blog is my way of sharing where we've been, neat places and things to do that we've found.

Thursday, March 01, 2012

A Cure for the Winter Blues

While we’ve had a mild winter, I’m ready for something other than sprinklings of snow or cold rain. So a trip to the Mitchell Park Conservatory – The Domes – in Milwaukee seemed like a good way to beat the winter blues.

What better way to sample the blooms of spring that are just a couple of months away than to spend an afternoon in the warmth and color of the beautiful tropical dome. And to taste the heat of summer that will follow – in the desert dome.
Tropical Dome with so many interesting flowers.






Desert Dome where it's quite hot - ah, but it's a dry heat!
Get a jump on spring with a visit to The Domes.

No comments:

Post a Comment