Welcome To My Blog

Weekends are for wandering Wisconsin. That's what Rick, my guy, and I do. Occasionally we wander during the week, too. Sometimes we just drop in on other people's lives.

This blog is my way of sharing where we've been, neat places and things to do that we've found.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy New Year!

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in.  A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.  ~Bill Vaughan

So we covered our bases this year and managed to see the ball drop at midnight (our time).

Even though we haven’t wandered very far to celebrate the new year, many of these years we’ve been with friends. And what better way to ring in the new than with people who are near and dear to us.

Here’s my wish for you for 2012 (in the form of a toast by Anonymous). So raise your glasses with me:

Here's a toast to the future,
A toast to the past,
And a toast to our friends, far and near.
May the future be pleasant,
The past a bright dream.
May our friends remain faithful and dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment