Welcome To My Blog

Weekends are for wandering Wisconsin. That's what Rick, my guy, and I do. Occasionally we wander during the week, too. Sometimes we just drop in on other people's lives.

This blog is my way of sharing where we've been, neat places and things to do that we've found.

Thursday, June 04, 2015

Vintage Camping Trailer Open House - You're Invited

The third vintage camping trailer rally that Rick and I are hosting is happening this weekend. This year we have 27 rigs - mostly vintage - that are coming from Wisconsin and northern Illinois. We are excited that the number has nearly doubled from last year. Because many of you who read my blog may be interested in vintage trailers, we'd like to extend the following invitation to you: 



All of us would love to show  you what we've done with our vintage trailers. Spread the word. Invite your friends and anyone who is interested in this little slice of the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment