Welcome To My Blog

Weekends are for wandering Wisconsin. That's what Rick, my guy, and I do. Occasionally we wander during the week, too. Sometimes we just drop in on other people's lives.

This blog is my way of sharing where we've been, neat places and things to do that we've found.

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Lots of Sunshine

We arrived in Florida after finally leaving the snow in Tennessee. The temperatures have been in the high 70s to low 80s. And best of all--sunshine every day!
Unfortunately there seem to be issues with my blogging application. I'm using an iPad and have not figured out how to transfer pictures taken on various devices. Posts may be few and far between these next several weeks.
But just so you'll stay with me, here's something to whet your appetite for more from the Sunshine State...


No comments:

Post a Comment